OC2 Matchmaking opportunities
Connect to 21st February session to discover:
- Eight success stories where AI has been implemented successfully
- European funding opportunities
Also, participate in the Brokerage Event to be able to schedule meetings with the leading companies of these success stories & with other participants.
MWC Open Innovation Challenge 2023 is a B2B international meetings event between all agents of the innovation ecosystem: corporations, investors and solution/technology providers.
The fair targets the entire industrial ecosystem ), and covers the whole value chain and all user markets.
This challenge is made possible by bringing together four complementary exhibitions which are leaders in their field:
- MIDEST (industrial subcontracting)
- SMART INDUSTRIES (smart, efficient and digital industry)
- INDUSTRIE (manufacturing technologies and equipment)
- TOLEXPO (solutions and equipment for sheet metal working).
The Hannover Messe 2023 will be organised again as traditional brokerage event with personal meetings on the fairground (17. – 20. April 2023). Convenient online -meetings for those organisations, which cannot attend personally due to travel restrictions, high distances or costs will be possible two weeks before the fair (04. – 06. April 2023)
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Measurement Tools